Change subscription

Do you already have a cable connection provided by VCK? If so you can change your subscription details here.

commune has one person who receives the bills and this so called ‘contact’ has the voting rights for the comunne ath the GMA. Residents in a commune only have to fill in this form if they would like to become ‘contact’ person for the commune.

The changes in the subscription will be processed for the next invoice. The current invoice will be not sent again.

Fields marked with an * are required